06 April 2013

Backyard guest

I was doing some work in our small back yard this afternoon. Mainly weeding and raking - we always get small branches falling from the trees out behind the neighbour's fence.

We have an old barbecue that I would like to convert into a portable drinks table. It's been sitting out the back, partly dismantled, for some time now. I took the lid off, and when I went to move one of the grill plates, got quite a shock.




I've now moved that grill plate, and left the lid off, so it's slightly less appealing as a shelter from the weather. I'll check tomorrow and remove the other grill plates.

If it's moved on to a more comfortable home, I'll also return the barbecue to its elevated stand, out of reach of lizardkind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...