28 June 2013

My new guitar is here!

Working overtime last fortnight paid off this payday, as I was able to go in to my local music store and pay off the balance of the lay-by on my new guitar.

The new guitar!

It's a Takamine EG363SC, and was part of the store's 50% off Factory Seconds sale. The staff told me most of them had minor blemishes in the finish, but I really can't find anything wrong with it. It's my first guitar with a solid wood top, and it sounds great.

I would love to do some recording straight away, but that's probably going to have to wait till mid-next-week at the earliest. I've got this coming weekend off, but tomorrow is our sixth wedding anniversary. We have a day out at the movies planned, with "Monsters University" and "Man Of Steel" on the short list. "World War Z" is perhaps not a date movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...