15 January 2013

Revised Viper

When I got home from work, I sat down to watch the Torchwood season 2 final (we're working our way back and forth through Doctor Who and Torchwood in broadcast order), and made a few modifications to the Viper I made last night.

The main changes are:

  • The blunt nose is now flush with the side panels, and is all white.
  • The gaps either side of the cockpit are filled in.
  • An improved undercarriage.
  • Angled roof panels on the wings to hide more of the gap between the wings and the body.

And the only piece not from the original set remains the aeroplane tail.

The finished (again) Viper.
View under the nose.

Top-down view of cockpit.

Rear view of the engines.

Close-up of cockpit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...